Quality and Value
We are the only family owned and operated memory care and assisted living community of this size in the area.
We believe this is an advantage over being run by a corporation because we offer continuity in care, management, and rate control with long-term stability. Our residents and their families can count on the same care and relationship with us that they have enjoyed since our doors opened in 1989.
Owners Glenda and Dale Gaither, longtime caregivers, started Valley Comfort, a 92-bed care community, for our residents. Our mission is to provide high quality care for those needing assistance with daily living, memory care and other activities of daily living.
Among the many services and amenities we offer our residents:
- Daily showers, hair washing and grooming
- Full assistance with bathing and toileting (allows us to detect potential health issues and ensure cleanliness)
- High importance placed on cleanliness of residents and premises (optimal health and wellbeing)
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily laundry service
- 24-hour in house trained staff
- Our owners & administration provide hands-on resident care
- Secured perimeter (Both Assisted Living and Memory Care Building)
- Unlimited medication management
- Premises and courtyard allow residents to roam freely and safely
- Bathrooms designed for optimal safety and health of residents
- Wi-Fi Capabilities
- Veterans Benefits Assistance
- Incontinence undergarments available
- Respite care available
- Hospice care available
- Optional Services Include (TV, Telephone, Podiatry Care, Hair Salon, Transportation)
Our services are all inclusive.
This means that all of our residents’ needs are met for one monthly amount. Unlike other care homes that utilize a point system to add charges to their monthly amount, we do not assess additional charges for any added assistance. Our residents’ families appreciate the predictability of one fair charge per month for all services their loved ones receive here at Valley Comfort.